Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sunlight Filtering Through the Woods

All the previous postings on this blog were from another that I have now closed.  I've recently undergone a very personal, beautiful, spiritual transformation and come to a new understanding of myself. 
I placed the old blogs to remind me what I have overcome. 
Now it's time to look up from the ground and realize that even in the darkest parts of the woods, the light still dapples the ground and dances through the leaves.  The wood spirits beckon us to play, dancing in light rays and shadows alike.  This wolf feels like running.  This wolf is finally free.

(Image by Julie Bell)
Not usually a JLo fan, but this fits. I can finally dance again...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjgFH01k0gU&feature=bf_next&list=FLoJiBSDcK0tEqqIWHfKnWRA

No comments:

Post a Comment